How we can help
- Decide among settlement options of acceptable terms, arbitration and litigation.
- Select a law firm, define scope and negotiate rates.
- Prepare documentation for litigation, arbitration, mediation, conciliation and all negotiations.
- Provide expert witness.
- Arbitration representation (Advocator’s role).
- Dispute Adjudication Board (DAB) constitution.
Disputes are costly and can significantly hamper the progress of a project. Alternative solutions are usually less costly and are increasingly adopted in commercial, construction. Our experts have the knowledge and foresight in guiding you to settle cases through acceptable terms and lower costs.
Pioneer provides you with timely advice on your entitlement for any claims for additional time or payment. We follow up with you in all the proceedings starting from the notice to final award. Speed and accuracy stemming from our experience facilitate faster settlements, continuity and retention of value.
Litigation, arbitration, mediation, conciliation or other types of negotiations are options but understanding which option is best can be a daunting task for a Client. We propose practical solutions despite the complexities of the disputes. Practicality is the underlying theme when we manage all steps from raising a dispute notice to final resolution.